Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We have a Name

Our son’s name will be Evan Kirill.

We decided to keep the name he currently goes by as his middle name. In Hebrew, Evan means God is gracious and in Russian, Kirill means Lord (Dennie found this information for me). The meaning behind his name seems so fitting in knowing that God has led the right child to us. Another special thing about Evan Kirill that I didn’t connect until today is that his birthday is on January 22nd which was the same as my father’s.

2 comments:

Todd, Christy, Jordan :) said...

Oooohhhh... that is a very special connection to your father! I'm just catching up on your blog (we took Jordan to New York last week for his 14th birthday) - you've been a busy, busy girl - under a lot of stress!! I'm so glad that you're home and will soon have your son to make your family complete! I can't wait to hear all about him - better yet meet him! I love his name - much better than Fred! I'm so excited for you guys - it won't be long... praying all continues to go according to plan! Luv ya!

deb said...

Wow what a Ride!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you and Kevin. You have been on daily prayer list for a long time.