Friday, April 25, 2008

Girls Night Out

My high school gal pals and I got together for dinner on Thursday, April 24th. Not only did they treat me to dinner at Ruby Tuesday’s but we went back to Christy’s house where I was showered with more gifts for Evan. It is wonderful to know that friendships endure for a lifetime. We allowed ourselves to drift apart for awhile but a health crisis by one of the gal pals brought us back together and made us realize the importance of maintaining friendships. We now try to coordinate our schedules among work, sports, children, and spouses to get together at least every 3-4 months. The amazing thing is that no matter how long we may go between visits, we pick right up where we left off and always love to reminisce over the good, crazy, and bad times.

Thanks to my gal pals for everything. I love you guys!


Donna,Dennie,Deanna,Debra,me,Christy,Kayla(Donna's dgt)

No comments: