Friday, April 25, 2008

Car Shopping

Kevin and I had been planning on purchasing a new vehicle at some point in the future. The future arrived sooner than we planned. Unfortunately I was involved in a car accident today and my car was totaled. Someone ran a red light and hit me. Luckily I wasn’t seriously injured. I am sore and my knee is pretty swollen. I probably will not be able to move in the morning. I did go to the Doctor and have a follow up appointment on Tuesday.

So, I guess the car shopping expedition begins. We were thinking about a van so that there would be room for all the extra items needed when transporting a child (car seat, stroller, diaper bag, etc.). Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Christy,
So sorry to hear this, but so glad you are okay. Praying for a quick recovery and great insight and wisdom for a car/van!!