Sunday, January 20, 2008

Welcome to the World of Blogs

Well here I go, entering into the Blog World. I have been inspired recently by reading the blog of a friend (Thanks Sherri). Join Kevin and I as we share our journey to becoming a forever family as we pursue the adoption of our son from Russia. We entered into this journey in January 2006. Yes, you read correctly, 2006. It has been a long process with twists and turns but we are hanging in there. We have finally turned the corner with the arrival of 2008 and we feel like this will be our year. So check back in for future updates.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

It looks great already!! I am looking forward to reading about your journey!

Todd, Christy, Jordan :) said...

I'm praying too that this is your year! This site looks great... I've subscribed to your postings so that I can keep up-to-date! This is a great idea! Christy

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. You will and Kevin and your new son will be in my prayers. Blog looks great !!