Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Forever Family Day

Today marks one year since Evan officially became our son. I still remember what a long day it was waiting for the paperwork to be completed before we could pick Evan up from the baby house and return to Moscow. I think about how scared I was and not knowing what I had gotten us into. All I know now is that he is so wrapped up in my heart; I can’t imagine what life was ever like without him. He has made our family complete..

He has changed in so many ways. He has gotten taller and thinned out. No more chubby cheeks. He is talking up a storm and is on target in all areas. He loves to be outside playing. He is a joy (most days).

1 comment:

Dennis & Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm sure this year has flown by....I can't imagine all of the changes you have seen in Evan. Thanks for sharing your journey with us!