Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Rain

The weekend was a cold, rainy mess. We didn’t get out much. Mom came over Saturday morning and stayed with Evan so I could run to the grocery store. Evan and I also went out to the drugstore drive thru to pick up some medicine. My way to get him to take a nap. Falls asleep in the car. Of course I paid for that nap Saturday night. He took a nap for almost three hours which is unheard of and that meant it took forever to get him to sleep Saturday night and of course he was still up at 6am Sunday morning. My one day to sleep late. No such luck. Sunday we went to church and over to Granna’s for a little while just to get out of the house. We were all anticipating the changeover from rain to snow.

Playing at Granna's


The look when things don't go your way

Enjoying chips at home

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Love "the Look!"